Thursday 6 March 2014

Design Brief


·         Based on my research, I have decided that the masthead for my magazine must be big and bold to attract attention from the magazine.

·         I will also have plenty of information on the front cover as having lots of information appears to interest more people than not having as much.

·         The overall layout of my magazine will be not too messy but will not be very neat as my research shows this will attract more attention.

·         The colour scheme of my magazine will be a typical rock magazine colour scheme as I will mainly use black, red and white.

·         The text featured on my front cover will be straight and perfectly aligned instead of slanted so that it makes it easier from the reader the read.

·         The mode of address will be friendly, with a combination a chatty and loud tone, so that the reader is invited in to read the magazine.

·         The layout for the text will be a clear neat layout so that it is easy to read.

·         I will use lots of images on the magazine, not just text so that it looks more interesting and appealing to the reader.

                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment